1. We meet via Google Hangout (don’t worry – I will help you if this technology scares you…I promise with two clicks, you’ll be cruising: it is super simple)
2. Small group size – we keep it small so that you get plenty of attention – we max out at 8 women! 8 is great!
3. HANDS ON LEARNING: worksheets and exercises to really lock in the learning – practice is what is required…thoughtful contemplation and reflection what’s REALLY going on. Because you know what? It’s not really about the food….it’s about something else, and our goal is to tease out what the REAL culprit is…solve and heal THAT, and let food become what it is MEANT to be: fuel!
4. TWO Group Sessions per month – Google Hangout so we can see our beautiful faces – per month – to review our training, our worksheets, explore solutions, and continue to uncover, heal, resolve – over and over again. The healing and learning comes in WAVES, and we are going to learn to SURF those bad boys like experts!
5. BUDDY CALL – once a week, you’ll connect with your buddy for a turbo boost quick (5-10 minute) call – to get your shot of hip-hip-hooray and reminders about whatever it is that keeps biting at your ankles!! We gotta have support, and that’s what we’re all about here!
6. ONE private telephone session with me per month – to discuss Y-O-U, your wins, struggles, and upcoming obstacle courses that you’ll be running. We’re going to tackle social occasions, heavy emotions, boredom eating, sugar binges – you name it, this is human stuff, and I want you to come out of the program VICTORIOUS. Practice is going to help. So is sharing. I will make sure that you nail this. Nobody gets left behind. Like the Navy Seals and all those other strike forces – we are in this together!
1. We explore the twists and turns of being faced with multiple food and meal choices – every day! You gotta eat every day for the rest of your life, so we are going to become masterful feminine NINJAS at this whole eating and food thing!!
2. This is a skill that you are going to master – once and for all. Why? Because we don’t want to go back through Food School again.
3. Your mission: get this skill set so deep down in your soul that you won’t have to struggle in the future. You must make the lifestyle work for you – and that’s what we’re doing here, in group learning and one-on-one learning.